Wednesday, 21 May 2008


"I will be reading at the show n tell. I will need a comfortable place from
which to operate... bed, chaise longue or sinking couch...(indoors or
outdoors & I am happy to be placed wherever my skills are needed.) I will bring my own equipment: reading glasses, books, cushion, blanket, thermos/wine glass & suitable beverages and lamp. I am happy to read books/ pieces of paper/manuscripts/manuals/ cereal boxes, etc... anyone wants to have read (either to myself, to them, or out loud-- depending on request).

The world of a reader... it's a serious job, but someone's gotta do it. I have also writen a fictional short story, not based on, but inspired by my experiences as a reader, to shed some light on the important role readers play in our society. ( to be posted soon on the blog) The Readers agency will not operate at the show n tell, but interested readers will be able to fill in forms & get more info on how to join.

Elvis, my best friend, may sit with me during some of my reading time. He helps me concentrate. I will also bring a book carrier.

And anyone interested in maybe doing a readathon, can contact me

Toodleloo,Tania "


No comments: