Thursday, 31 July 2008


So I am following my dreams and taking off out of this little Cape Town for now..
I wont be able to post on this blog as often as always...

Show ‘n Tell is a very special weekend and I am now passing it over to you all to make it fly free – it is about us, for us.. it is your weekend – so please keep this blog alive and going.. without your posts it will stand still.

Email me if you need an invite to post to this blog, its really very easy. You are welcome to email me as often as you like for help if you get stuck.

Thanks for all the amazing contributions, thanks for trekking out to the Karoo to make some magic

Xxx
Love
inge

1 comment:

Inge said...

Europe is fantastic but there is a little piece of me floating around in the karoo air.. please post on the blog and keep the magic going