Monday, 30 August 2010

Calling all professional knitters, renegade crocheters and those with a fetish for wool...


"Hi y’all, I would love to create a gigantic “I heart Matjies” knitting circle, the end result which will be a beautiful “I heart Matjies “quilt!

Knitters and crocheters, young and old, experienced or just starting out are invited to participate in a collaborative knitting installation. All materials will be supplied, however remnant wool is gladly accepted. Experience is not necessary." - Fiona

3 comments:

Inge said...

wow wow wow what a WONDERFUL great and contribution !! wish i knew how to knit..

Koek! said...

Sweet man! Wish I lived in Matjiesfontein... I'm a mean knitter.

Inge said...

come to Matjiesfontein for Show 'n Tell for the weekend even if its just to knit! with a name like KOEK we have to meet you!